[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] GNSO Council passes Final Report

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 09:53:04 UTC 2015

Dear Amr,

Thank you for your good wishes, your contributions to the group and your presentation of the motion to the Council. Also for outlining below the map of where it's all going now.

We're certainly grateful to Lars, Julie, Mary, Marika, Glen and Nathalie. I fear I'm missing people out.

With all best wishes,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon