[GNSO-Council-IDN-Scoping] FINAL CALL: IDN Scoping Team Draft Final Report - End on Wed 15 Jan EOB

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:08:30 UTC 2020

Hello Ariel,

unfortunately my minority view was not reflected as written
(please find the edit in the Google Doc)

it was about starting of the implementation of something which is not policy based, and
might require significant time spending (Track 1 prior to the Track 2).

For some reason it became only concern about EPDP, which is not full reflection of our discussions.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,