[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM 8 April 2014 @ 20:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Apr 8 00:14:09 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our DMPM meeting tomorrow.
However, it has changed slightly with Mikey's announcement to step down from
ICANN.  Therefore, we will focus tomorrow's call on determining a new Chair
for our WG and our WG meeting intervals (items 2 & 6).  We are fortunate to
have a few vice-chairs if they are interested in taking on the role, else we
will have to conduct an external search.  I included what was our original
agenda as the items 4 & 5 will likely be our near term focus over the next
few weeks.

Proposed Agenda - DMPM WG Meeting - 8 April 2014 @ 20:00 UTC (60 Min):

1.     Roll Call / Statements of Interest

2.     Determine new WG Chair

3.     Singapore Recap

4.     Review of DMPM Charter tasks and WG approach

5.     Review of Work Plan

6.     Meeting schedule (alternating times (14 & 20 UTC) & cycle (Weekly or
Bi-Weekly))

Thank you,  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb