[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Doodle Polls - DMPM Meeting Schedule

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Apr 9 05:11:05 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please complete the following Doodle polls so that we can determine the WG's
regular meeting schedule.  We are will first determine our meeting frequency
and given the global nature of our WG members we will implement an
alternating meeting time to accommodate the diverse time zones.  The week 1
& 2 polls assume we will continue to meet on Tuesdays.

Please complete the polls by 14 April 2014.

Meeting Interval (weekly or bi-weekly):

http://doodle.com/m6v7ipe2nvwgmp8z

Week 1:

http://doodle.com/d779v7nkqvaepc84

Week 2:

http://doodle.com/i2ivm888xwt5ttcn

Thank you. B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb