[Gnso-dmpm-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Complete by 21 April. // DOODLE for 29 Apr 2014 Meeting

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Fri Apr 18 06:01:39 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please complete the following Doodle poll for 29 April 2014 meeting by next
Monday.  http://doodle.com/ez4i3xvva55ttigd

This poll, I've included the 24 hour clock in hopes of seeing everyone's
typical schedule across the spectrum starting with 29 April at 00:00.  Based
on our Week 1 & 2 polls, 15UTC on 29 April was the most weighted, but I am
hopeful we can maybe adjust by an hour or two to accommodate more members.

We will get a calendar invite out immediately after poll results.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb