[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM 22 July 2014 @ 20:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Jul 22 17:41:27 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find attached a spreadsheet that contains the compiled use cases we
have reviewed thus far.  It also includes IRTP-B and IRTP-C, but note that
these are still work in progress.  For today's session will not focus on the
details of the use cases, but instead begin our discussion with how we can
summarize/classify our findings across the use cases.

I also included an updated version of the PEDNR use case using our new
format.  It was sent to Alan Greenberg, former Chair of that WG, for his
input.  It is also included in our compilation.

Regards, B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb