[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 22 July 2014 at 20:00 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Jul 22 21:11:52 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call held on Tuesday 22 July 2014 at 20:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-20140722-en.mp3

 (mp3 will be active an hour from reception of this email)

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#july

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr – ALAC

Pam Little – RySG

Tony Onorato – Individual

Olivier Kouami – NPOC

Rising John Osazuwa – At Large

Kayode Yussuf – IPC

Nenad Orlic – ISPCP

Jonathan Zuck – IPC

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

Sonigitu Ekpe - NCUC

Apologies:

Marinel Rosca - Individual

ICANN staff:

Berry Cobb

Lars Hoffmann

Steve Chan

Nathalie Peregrine

Wiki page :  <https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag> https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 22 July 2014:

Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group on the 22nd of July 2014

  Kayode Yussuf:Hello Everyone

  Nathalie  Peregrine:We are currently experiencing AC audio issues, if you can, please dial into the audio bridge passcode DMPM

  Nenad Orlić:i have no phone line, cannot dialin

  Nenad Orlić:does it mean that i will not hear others?

  Nathalie  Peregrine:you will hear once the call starts Nenad

  Nenad Orlić:ok

  Nathalie  Peregrine:the AC mics are enabled, they are a little unstable that is all

  Nenad Orlić:ok

  Graeme Bunton:This hold muzak is the smoooooooothest jazz

  Rising John Osazuwa:Good day all

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Graeme, I have warned the operator

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Hello Nathalie.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello Sonigitu

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Marinel Rosca sends her apologies for today's call

  Sonigitu Ekpe:The audio is breaking.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yes good point. re the issued report stage as a data collection point

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:sure reaching out to the other Chairs of the cases we studied. makes sense to me...

  Lars Hoffmann:http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-dmpm/transcript-dmpm-26jun14-en.pdf

  Berry Cobb:DMPM London Session Transcript: http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-dmpm/transcript-dmpm-26jun14-en

  Berry Cobb:That was the GNSO REview, not the PolImp WG.

  Graeme Bunton:Apologies, i need to drop off. Will catch up via transcript.

  Sonigitu Ekpe:The framework should be shared for inputs.

  Tony Onorato:apologies -- was stuck on client call

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:OK that helps

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:thanks

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-) :-) :-)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yes critical control points in HACCP. for example. is a good metaphors for us :-) :-) :-) :-)

  Nenad Orlić:meeting every two weeks is fine, but practicly dead mailing list isn't :(

  Nenad Orlić:yes

  Nenad Orlić:its harder to follow subject among lot of other things

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:OK thanks all

  Nenad Orlić:if you think about it once every two weeks

  Nenad Orlić:mail list help everyone think about this more often :)

  Rising John Osazuwa:Thank you and bye

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hmmmm. maybe I am in too many calls then...

  Nenad Orlić:bye all