[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 03 June 2014 at 12:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Jun 3 17:27:12 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call held on Tuesday 03 June 2014 at 12:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-20140603-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Marinel Rosca - Individual

Cheryl Langdon-Orr – ALAC

Pam Little – RySG

Tony Onorato – Individual

Jeremy Beale – Independent

Theo Geurts – RrSG

Janvier Ngnoulaye – Individual

Farhat Abbas – NCUC

Olivier Kouami – NPOC

Rising John Osazuwa – At Large

Apologies:

Andrew Merriam – RySG

Rudi Vansnick - NPOC

ICANN staff:

Berry Cobb

Lars Hoffmann

Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

Wiki page :  <https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag> https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 03 June 2014:

  Terri Agnew:Welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group on the 3rd of June 2014

  Marinel Rosca:Hello everyone

  Terri Agnew:Janvier Ngnoulaye has joined

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:hi to all, I'm happy to join this meeting.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:this for this Berry I like this layout indeed :-) :-) :-)

  Pam Little:+1

  Terri Agnew:Farhat Abbas has joined

  Farhat Abbas:hi every one

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:page 2 charter section

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:p 3 now

  Farhat Abbas:20 responses from ccTLD is enough?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:it was not an issue ( or perceived to be) in all ccTLDs as it depended on their rules or lack tjeroff anyway...

  Farhat Abbas:ook

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:pages 4 and 5

  Tony Onorato:Sorry everyone -- my 8:30 call from Europe came in early -- hope to be back to you soon -- really sorry

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:It's Ok by me at this point

  Jeremy Beale:Unlike the others we've looked at, this is an ongoing project, correct?

  Tony Onorato:sorry -- I'm back

  Jeremy Beale:Ok, so we can consider it in the same way as the others...

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:What prevent one Icann staff to  fail while monitoring progress, is there any strict process mechanism that may follow a staff?

  Theo Geurts:i will likely be in London

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Thanks for the answer

  Farhat Abbas:i will participate remotely in London meeting

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:I can't attend in f2f meeting in London. I'll still attend trough AdobeConnect

  Terri Agnew:Olevei has joined

  Tony Onorato:Sadly, I won''t be there as indicated in Doodle but could do remote

  Terri Agnew:Rising John Osazuwa has joined

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Thanks to Berry, Hoffmann, Steve and Terri. Thanks to other attendees, Bye

  Marinel Rosca:Thank you

  Farhat Abbas:thank you bye

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye all Thank you :-) :-) :-)

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Bye

  Rising John Osazuwa:Bye