[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM 20 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Mon May 19 16:27:49 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our DMPM meeting tomorrow.
Attached you will find a compiled version of our analysis document for the
PEDNR WG.  We will review the clean version during our session.  If others
have contributions, please send them to me and I can incorporate them into
this master copy.  Note that this document is work in progress, as this
effort did contain a large amount of data acquisition despite the
limitations to data in certain areas.  It is likely we will have to spend
additional time to review through all details at our first meeting in June.

Proposed Agenda - DMPM WG Meeting - 20 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC (60 Min):

1. Roll Call / Statements of Interest

2. Discuss PEDNR Effort and review analysis form

3. Discuss Add Grace Period Effort and review analysis form

4. Review of Work Plan

5. Determine next steps and confirm next meeting

Thank you,  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb