[Gnso-dmpm-wg] - Update

Andrew Merriam andrew at tldesign.co
Mon Jan 19 00:07:35 UTC 2015

Good point, Graeme. I'm coming from the POV of someone not deeply involved
in the dominating IANA / Accountability discussions. I haven't heard of
ICANN announcing in any way that they are holding off on other WG
activities to prioritize IANA / Accountability. It seems like this could be
done in a more coordinated or transparent manner and I remain interested in
how this decision was reached and what other groups have been impacted.