[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Re: DMPM Agenda - 21 July 2015 @ 20:00 UTC

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Tue Jul 21 17:08:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Attached are my comments.  Nothing substantive, just a few grammatical edits.

Best,

Sara

From: Sara Bockey
Date: Monday, July 20, 2015 at 7:30 AM
To: Berry Cobb
Cc: "dmpm at icann.kavi.com<mailto:dmpm at icann.kavi.com>", "gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org>"
Subject: [Dmpm] Re: DMPM Agenda - 21 July 2015 @ 20:00 UTC

I will not be able to attend tomorrow as I will be on a plane. I will complete my review of the Final Report and provide feedback by COB tomorrow at the latest.

As far as rescheduling, I could make Wednesday morning work if we are finished before 12:30 ET.  Otherwise anytime Friday works for me.

Sara

Sent from my iPhone