[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Attendance and MP3 DMPM call 21 July 2015 at 21:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Jul 21 23:46:07 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 at 21:00 UTC at:  http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-21jul15-en.mp3

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - At-Large

Jonathan Zuck - IPC

Pam Little - RySG

Tony Onorato - Individual

Sonigitu Ekpe - NCUC

Janvier Ngnoulaye - Afrinic

Apologies:

Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Sara Bockey - RrSG

ICANN staff:

Steve Chan

Berry Cobb

Terri Agnew

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/Eyx-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday, 21 July 2015

    Terri Agnew:Dear all, welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on the 21 July 2015

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Sonigitu Ekpe

  Terri Agnew:@Pam we are unable to hear you, please check your mute button

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you Terri and greetings to all.

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):I guess I"m not too concerned about that. Other public comments have been happening

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):I don't think this is too controversial

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):mine too!

  Pam Little:4.6 is verbatim from the issue report.

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Janvier Ngnoulaye

  CLO:column has to stay

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Thanks Terri, I'm late sorry.

  Pam Little:thanks

  Tony Onorato:I think we cover it by the anonymized/aggregated point

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):yes

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Please, a little clarity on the pilot.

  Terri Agnew:@Sonigitu your mic isn't active.

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:+1 Ekype, the word  "pilote" should be clarified

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you for the clarification.

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):it was to bridge the gap until the next budget cycle. Good explanation Berry

  Tony Onorato:You're quite welcome!

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):great stuff.

  Tony Onorato:Nothing like a deadline to spur comments

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):makes sense

  Sonigitu Ekpe:This is an excellent work.

  Tony Onorato:Thanks Berry, Terri, Steve et al.

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Good work

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):wg recommends the gnso to direct staff?

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):https://youtu.be/MMR5JVo21wQ?t=9s

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Thank to All, Bye

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you all.