[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Attendance and MP3 DMPM call 29 September 2015 at 21:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Sep 30 00:29:53 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 21:00 UTC at: http:/audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-29sep15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsvVrzG-2FNPDTaEZO-2BwFdRMRfPQTQFoNdFM9y7BY3itq53Q-3D-3D_nEX-2FaOijqgcJlSz5SkmueJu3tRbmaDiuX89gT35tStEeSHP9whdoceObpMxYsFLQddiMZpQjIv8dk6BsBGSJXH7VWN4SGLCJgbGKCk6E-2FTErjF4OKNQt65Dk9NF54IJ9kQpmDNySj7bbNz9G4dXi5BgbCZotTx8KNfyeB0z00f8KsMfETeTNKd7vy2kKI7tttQUIwid4NAhxXgT3nZYwmlhM3tieYaH1knA3GiQWEHZDRVJsUUbo5PiNICtodtWGRB1WxOwTiZI4VKc6LXzYLNJ1ZI3PwM7e0jrevYv3VbXpjh34aQWmNDSUmUueI7oxqGAoIpsZP9E8-2BMVXmVyVceJmxsc0F5uUJCDWha8UkD0nzYIHi5JIjGyCpUDtWFNGiEJih-2FavE4NSxQ-2BABjgLYMnfa-2BQLQUR-2BBM4uy5KpgdyyDfg-2FyUge1G-2BQXXzq-2FrLqtImMsqbFUpllJ3ylytQ-2Ff906PRzDhhZtC8MNyPkuE6Sj6B5g7oOgQ0mEU4eDu2Rd>

On page:http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#s<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep>ep<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Pam Little - RySG

Sara Bockey - RrSG

Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Marinel Rosca - Individual

Gabriel Vergara - NCUC

Apologies:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - At-Large

Jonathan Zuck - IPC

Tony Onorato - Individual

ICANN staff:

Berry Cobb
Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/Eyx-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday, 29 September 2015

  Terri Agnew:Welcome to Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group on Tuesday, 29 September 2015

  Marinel Rosca:Hello

  Graeme Bunton:My internet is being flakey, so if I disappear, thats likely why.

  Terri Agnew:thanks for the heads up Graeme

  Pam Little:Hi Everyone

  Pam Little:No objection, Berry.

  Gabriel Vergara:Noup

  Graeme Bunton:Pam and Sara should take a look at those too please

  Pam Little:"so long a required" should be so long asequired.

  Pam Little:Not sure about the last bullet though.

  Pam Little:If it is sensitive, why not just refuse to provide the data.

  Berry Cobb:Made the typo correction.

  Terri Agnew:@Graeme your audio is cutting out, please let me know if a dial out would be helpful

  Graeme Bunton:yes please terri

  Gabriel Vergara:I was wondering about that cause anyway there are ways to anonumize sensitive data hashing it to make it uinique. so those tools can be suggested and are really not rocket science

  Pam Little:that should work, Berry.

  Pam Little:Thanks.

  Graeme Bunton:Now on the line

  Graeme Bunton:all good, thanks berry