[gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam] FW: Re: Seeking Community Input on DNS Abuse

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Apr 5 08:04:12 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Please find the email below and attached letter from Graeme Bunton from the DNS Abuse Institute.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: Graeme Bunton <Graeme at dnsabuseinstitute.org>
Date: Monday, 4 April 2022 at 23:04
To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>, "gnso-chairs at icann.org" <gnso-chairs at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: Seeking Community Input on DNS Abuse

Hello Nathalie,

Please see attached letter from the DNS Abuse Institute to the GNSO Small Team on DNS Abuse.  I hope the GNSO and the small team find the response to be helpful and informative.  As I mention in the letter, if there are any questions or the DNSAI can serve as a resource for the GNSO, we are more than happy to help.

Regards,

Graeme

Graeme Bunton
Executive Director, DNS Abuse Institute
647-702-3323
https://dnsabuseinstitute.org/ [dnsabuseinstitute.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/dnsabuseinstitute.org/__;!!PtGJab4!pS_GAj13Tjhq7xcelVSvfGgQ2bFnP24j36u3E9oamApRu6ckM8LY42fBngrHyopelqWl2u3bcuXp$>