[gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam] Proposed Agenda - DNS abuse small team meeting on Wednesday 6 March at 20:00 UTC

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Apr 6 14:49:36 UTC 2022

Apologies for living in the past. I obviously meant 6 April 2022 in the subject line. Talk to you all in a few hours.

From: gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam <gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Steve Chan <steve.chan at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 3:10 PM
To: "gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam at icann.org" <gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam] Proposed Agenda - DNS abuse small team meeting on Wednesday 6 March at 20:00 UTC

Dear Small Team Members,

Please find the proposed agenda below:

  1.  Welcome
  2.  Review of draft inquiry to Contractual Compliance (see attached)
  3.  Update on feedback from community groups
  4.  AOB

In regards to agenda item 3, staff has aggregated the input received so far (see attached). While there may be the opportunity to discuss some of that input, it is certainly not intended to be a line by line review during this meeting; you all are encouraged to review on your own in detail for future discussion. Rather, the item is more about determining if any other stakeholder groups will be providing input.

Best,
Marika & Steve

Steven Chan

Senior Director, Policy Development Support & GNSO Relations

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Email: steve.chan at icann.org<mailto:steve.chan at icann.org>
Skype: steve.chan55
Mobile: +1.310.339.4410

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>