[gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam] ICANN Compliance Responses to the DNS Abuse Small Team's Questions

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu May 5 00:20:05 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Please find the Google doc for the ICANN Compliance response. The formatting is far from great (the import ruined the tables and a bunch of the formatting), so I would only suggest you use the Google doc if you want to comment or pose a question directly to something in the document. You can also just provide comments on the email list of course. I’ve attached the PDF again for your convenience, since it makes for a much better reading experience.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SQWM4qVGm-JuueGa5VdyLbCcZWkXiG1m0eczWtzOjM4/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Steve