[gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam] 25 May Meeting Cancelled

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed May 25 08:01:05 UTC 2022

In addition, we also wanted to give you some advance warning on the expected next steps in relation to the input review document. The staff support team has gone through the notes of the conversation to date and identified proposed follow up questions for the team’s consideration which aim to facilitate the development of possible recommendations (see attached). Following the review of the compliance responses and the engagement with our ICANN Compliance colleagues, we would go back to the input review document and focus on the questions identified in yellow. Note that for each of the comments, a short overview of the small team’s discussion has also been included that is intended to show those that provided the input how it was considered. Of course, following the conversation with Compliance, further updates to this document may be in order, but we wanted to already give you a preview so you can keep this in the back of your mind as you review the Compliance responses and prepare for the discussion. Eventually we will upload this document as a google doc so you can provide any additions / edits you may have, but for now, please focus your attention on the Compliance responses and possible follow up questions to Compliance.

Best regards,

Marika