[gnso-dnsabuse-smallteam] PLEASE REVIEW: Abuse Small Team proposed text for GNSO Council agenda

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 18 11:03:26 UTC 2023

Per Mark’s request, I’ve created a short briefing for Council that should include all the relevant background information as well as the preliminary conclusion that Mark circulated which can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tqnLwSa8sTb0Hqt_MmMY-FYPaNKad_b1/edit. Please provide any input you may have in the form of comments.

Best regards,

Marika