[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] welcome & preparations for the IDN EPDP

Wei WANG wesleywangbeijing at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:25:53 UTC 2021

Dear All

This is Wei WANG from China.

I was the Co-Chair of Chinese Generation Panel (2004-2020). Last year we
finished the CGP LGR proposal which has been approved by the ICANN Board
and published as part of Root LGR-4. Happy to see that we are moving to the
next step, to generate the rules to implement the LGR from broader
perspectives.

I used to be the CTO of CNNIC (ccTLD) and KNET (New gTLD). I served in the
PTI Board from 2017-2020. Now I am also a RSSAC Caucus member .

Sincerely looking forward to working with you all.

Best,
Wei WANG