[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #3 - 25 August 2021

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Aug 23 17:03:37 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our meeting on 25 August 2021 at 13:00 UTC.

The agenda focuses on items from last week’s agenda that we did not have time to complete. Under agenda item 4, the WG will begin an initial review of the questions contained the EPDP charter. If you have not yet done so, please read the attached summary of the suggested approach to this review. The purpose of this exercise is to ensure that that everyone understands the charter questions and to get a sense of the amount of work expected for each topic to support development of our work plan. The initial review of charter questions will likely continue into the next meeting(s).

If you have not already done so, it may also be helpful to review the charter questions beginning on page 4 of the charter: https://community.icann.org/display/epdpidn/2.+Charter

Kind regards,
Steve, Emily, and Marika

IDN EPDP Meeting #3
Proposed Agenda

  1.  Roll Call & SOI Updates
  2.  Welcome & Chair Updates
  3.  Background briefing from ICANN org (continued from last week)
  4.  Begin initial review of charter questions
  5.  AOB