[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #15 - 9 December 2021 at 13:30 UTC for 90 minutes

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Wed Dec 8 18:41:30 UTC 2021

Dear all,

One additional note on the agenda below –

Discussion on charter question A5 is tentatively scheduled to resume next week. The leadership team is working to schedule guests from SSAC to join the 17 Dec call. In the interim, as you will see below, we will be skipping ahead to charter questions A6 and A7.

Kind regards,
Ariel, Steve, and Emily