[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Reminder: meeting cancellation & 90 minute duration

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Nov 10 17:57:14 UTC 2021

Dear EPDP Team,

This is a reminder that we won’t have a meeting tomorrow (Thursday 11 November) due to ICANN office closing in observance of the Veterans Day in the US. Meeting will resume next Thursday, 18 November.

In addition, please provide your feedback on list by COB tomorrow regarding our weekly call duration extension to 90 minutes (13:30-15:00 UTC), so that staff can schedule future calls accordingly. Thanks to those who have provided input.

Best Regards,
Ariel