[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Reminder: meeting cancellation & 90 minute duration

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Thu Nov 11 07:14:52 UTC 2021

Hi all,

On 10.11.2021 18:57, Ariel Liang wrote:
> Dear EPDP Team,
>
> This is a reminder that we won’t have a meeting tomorrow (Thursday 11 November) due to ICANN office closing in observance of the Veterans Day in the US. Meeting will resume next Thursday, 18 November.
>
> In addition, please provide your feedback on list by COB tomorrow regarding our weekly call duration extension to 90 minutes (13:30-15:00 UTC), so that staff can schedule future calls accordingly. Thanks to those who have provided input.

sorry that I haven't provided input before. The first e-mail sounded
like we only should send an response to the list in case we had an
objection to the extended call duration, which I don't have.

I'm fine with 90 minutes calls.

Best regards,

Michael

      |       |
      | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                    Technologiepark
                                  Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                  44227 Dortmund
                                  Germany

      Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                  Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
      Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
      Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                  Register Court: