[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #11 - 21 October 2021 at 13:00 UTC

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Oct 18 15:46:40 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our meeting on 21 October 2021 at 13:00 UTC. Under agenda items 4 and 5, the working group will be resuming work on charter questions under Topic A, beginning with charter questions a3. To refresh your memory on the discussion to date, you may want the review the high-level points captured in the working document linked below.

Kind regards,
Ariel, Steve, and Emily

IDN EPDP Meeting #11
Proposed Agenda

  1.  Roll Call & SOI Updates
  2.  Welcome & Chair Updates
  3.  Introduction to working documents for this group (wiki page for IDNs EPDP working documents: https://community.icann.org/x/XwyHCg)
  4.  Brief review of deliberations on charter question a3 & review of the challenge mechanism recommended by SubPro
     *   See Topic A working document: live version<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I9dSd7alSvz9ZFo0SRxEJdbvTXuYKxfZpxcKVhig96o/edit> in Google Docs, archived versions in MS Word on wiki<https://community.icann.org/x/XwyHCg>
  5.  Continue deliberations on Topic A: Consistent definition and technical utilization of RZ-LGR – beginning with question a3
     *   Topic A working document: live version<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I9dSd7alSvz9ZFo0SRxEJdbvTXuYKxfZpxcKVhig96o/edit> in Google Docs, archived versions in MS Word on wiki<https://community.icann.org/x/XwyHCg>
  6.  AOB
     *   IDNs EPDP ICANN72 session: Tuesday 26 October at 23:30 UTC