[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Request for extension of deadline for comments on CQ A5/A6

Satish Babu sbabu at ieee.org
Tue Feb 22 14:11:53 UTC 2022

Dear Donna

The ALAC team for EPDP on IDNs has been working on our submission on
Charter Questions A5 and A6. While most of our response is ready, there are
still a few points that need resolution.

We would therefore request for an extension of the submission deadline
until end-of-day next Wednesday (02 Mar 2022), as this would give us an
opportunity to discuss among ourselves, and, if required, also enable us to
consult the ALAC Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG), which meets
every Wednesday.

With kind regards

satish