[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Your Availability for Meetings on 1 Dec & 22 Dec

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Mon Oct 31 07:13:42 UTC 2022

Hi Ariel,

On 28.10.2022 17:30, Ariel Liang wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> As mentioned during yesterday’s EPDP Team meeting, there may be conflict
> for some members due to upcoming events and holidays. We would like to
> check members’ availability for the following two dates:
>
>  1. Thursday 1 December – UN IGF will be held during that week and may
>     impact attendance
>  2. Thursday 22 December – last meeting before the ICANN Holiday Closure

1 December is fine for me, however I will already be on holiday starting
Dec 19th, so I won't be able to join the Dec 22nd call.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience,

Michael

      |       |
      | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                    Technologiepark
                                  Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                  44227 Dortmund
                                  Germany

      Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                  Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
      Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
      Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                  Register Court: