[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] order of variant activation / "primary" label

Satish Babu sbabu at ieee.org
Mon Sep 19 03:14:33 UTC 2022

Thanks Donna. My understanding is consistent with what you've said.

There is likely to be some reason--market-related or language-related--why
the applicant would designate a particular label as the primary/source
label, and others as variants. Once thus designated, I would consider that
the applicant would be highly likely to activate the primary label first.

With kind regards

satish

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 10:55 AM Donna at registry.godaddy