[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Phase 1 Initial Report for Approval - by EOB Tuesday, 11 April

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Thu Apr 6 07:51:00 UTC 2023

Hi Donna, hi Justine,

it seems that everybody has been thanked for ... except you two.
I'd therefore like to extend the list of people to thank to both Donna
and Justine. I think you've done a great job leading our team and
contributing a lot of time to make this first report possible:
Thank you!

Cheers,

Michael

      |       |
      | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                    Technologiepark
                                  Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                  44227 Dortmund
                                  Germany

      Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                  Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
      Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
      Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                  Register Court: