[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Phase 1 Initial Report for Approval - by EOB Tuesday, 11 April

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:40:07 UTC 2023

Dear Michael, Nigel, Anil, Hadia, Dennis,

It's very kind of you all to express your thank you to Donna and me, but I
do believe that it all really boils down to strong teamwork between staff
and the EPDP Team, including the active participation of Team members like
yourselves and others.

I hope you will continue to contribute to our work in progressing to the
Final Initial Report and onward to Phase 2.

Kind regards,
Justine