[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Updated invitation: IDNs EPDP Team meeting @ Thu 20 Apr 2023 16:00 - 18:00 (MSK) (gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org)

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:42:02 UTC 2023

Hi Michael,
I am not sure how it was sent at all, my Google calendar seems to behave strangely when
some invite was deleted and then added later :(

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,
FAITID

m. +7 916 6761580 (+telegram, +signal, -whatsapp)
skype oldfrogger

Current UTC offset: +3.00 (.Moscow)