[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #94 - Thursday, 31 August 2023 at 12:00 UTC

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Aug 29 14:11:08 UTC 2023

Dear All,

In prepare for our upcoming meeting, please find the proposed revision to the P1 final recommendations here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dH7hAtKAuLqMoVftRRvk9JSSlWQOjLuBS_PsTEVWq2A/edit?usp=sharing

Please focus your review from page 4 and onward, as the Introduction section may undergo additional updates toward the end of the final report drafting process. Leadership team proposed the redlines to the recommendation and rationale language based on general agreement from the Team after reviewing the public comments. A summary of the public comment review is provided (text in green) under each charter question section.

On this Thursday meeting, the plan is to go through these redlines sequentially in order to confirm the language of the final recommendations.

Thank you for your preview!

Best,
Ariel