[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Propose F2F Workshop Agenda & Prep Materials

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Dec 1 20:21:13 UTC 2023

Dear All,

As mentioned previously, we are sending the draft slide deck prepared for the workshop for your review (attached).

Please note that this slide deck is a working product and subject to change following the leadership team’s review. Nevertheless, by synthesizing the background materials, this slide deck may be helpful for you to get familiarized with the topics we will discuss in Kuala Lumpur. Perhaps it can be one of your reading materials on the plane 😊

Have a nice weekend, and see many of you soon!

Best Regards,
Ariel