[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Congratulations on GNSO Council approval of Phase 1 Final Report

Nitin Walia nitin at data.in
Thu Dec 21 14:56:12 UTC 2023

Hi Donna &  EPDP Team Its an Xmas gift right before new year , heartiest Congratulations to all on this milestone achievement 👏 Happy Holidays,  MerryXmas and Happy new year in advance!!See you all in 2024RegardsNitin WaliaDirector Data Ingenious Global Limited Sent from Xgenplus Mobile app.
-------- Original message --------From: Donna austin <DonnaAustin605 at hotmail.com> Date: 21/12/2023  19:08  (GMT+05:30) To: gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org Subject: [Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Congratulations on GNSO Council approval of	Phase 1 Final Report

Hi Team

The GNSO Council has approved our Phase 1 Final Report so it can now begin the next phase of its journey, which is transmittal to the ICANN Board for consideration.

Sincere thanks to all of you for your valuable contribution and dedication to the work.

I look forward to continuing the progress we’ve made on Phase 2 of our work in 2024.

Wishing you all the very best for a happy and safe holiday season.

Kind regards

Donna