[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Notes from the IDNs EPDP F2F Workshop

Donna austin DonnaAustin605 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 09:34:37 UTC 2023

Thanks Dan, Steve and Ariel
Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Dec 2023, at 10:00 am, Daniel Gluck <daniel.gluck at icann.org> wrote:

Hi All,
Congratulations again on the Council Approval of the Phase 1 Report!
Please find linked here the wiki page for the Face-to-Face workshop, which contains the draft notes and action items from our meeting earlier in the month.

https://community.icann.org/x/o4AJEQ

For a google doc containing the agenda, prep materials, draft notes, and action items, please see the next link, below. Team members should have access to this, but if there’s an issue, please let us know.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1drIjyXxWsu6_NvvdBZU1ySvgD9tZ_tB5hBymJ4mQda0/edit?usp=sharing

We hope everyone has a great holiday (if celebrating) and new year!
Ariel, Steve, and Dan