[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Please read: ICANN Org ALL HANDS meeting February 6 - 9 2023

Donna austin DonnaAustin605 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:39:01 UTC 2023

Thanks for the heads up Nathalie. We’ll discuss with the leadership team and let you know what our requirements will be that week.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jan 2023, at 2:00 am, Julie Bisland <julie.bisland at icann.org> wrote:

Dear all,

As per the Board resolution<https://www.icann.org/en/board-activities-and-meetings/materials/approved-resolutions-special-meeting-of-the-icann-board-16-11-2022-en#section2.e> passed in November 2022, ICANN org plans to hold the first ICANN Org All-Hands meeting in Los Angeles, California, from 6 – 9 February 2023.

As such, call and email coverage during that week will be minimal, and responses may be delayed.

If you do already have calls scheduled that week, please confirm whether they will still need to go ahead so we can coordinate support accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind regards,

Nathalie