[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] 回复: Group Photo!! & Proposed Agenda for ICANN77 Sessions

Zhang Zuan zuanzhangpetergreen at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:46:26 UTC 2023

Dear folks,

Hope those of you who were at ICANN 77 have had good trips to D.C.

I am writing to let you know that Jerry Sen, Lisa Liang and myself would be attending ICANN 77 remotely.

At the same time, due to the 12-hour time difference between D.C. and Beijing, we were not be able to attend Session 1 and 2 of the EPDP team, would attend Session 3 and 4.

Could you please note the apologies from Jerry Sen, Lisa Liang and Zuan Zhang for being absent from Session 1 and 2?
Thank you.

Best Regards
Zuan Zhang