[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #72 - Thursday 02 March 2023 at 13:00 UTC for 2 hours

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Thu Mar 2 03:39:01 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

>From now through June, I will have an inevitable conflict for the first 30-40min of the meeting, and will join late, but will try to catch up.  My apologies ahead of time.

Edmon

From: Gnso-epdp-idn-team <gnso-epdp-idn-team-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Ariel Liang
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2023 04:42
To: gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #72 - Thursday 02 March 2023 at 13:00 UTC for 2 hours

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our meeting on Thursday, 02 March 2023 at 13:00 UTC (2 hour call).

In addition, please find attached the ICANN org response regarding the term “revoked”, which was discussed in the context of treatment of delegated variant labels of a primary IDN gTLD that is removed from the rootzone. See more details in draft text under D8 on pp.13-14: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C6xKX87w2LtN4Is0mehuRgc1GqjKmbbhT14KbvUH5Sw/edit. This ICANN org input will be discussed tomorrow under agenda item 3.

Kind regards,

Ariel, Steve, and Emily

IDN EPDP Meeting #72

Proposed Agenda

1. Roll Call and SOI Updates (2 mins)

2. Welcome and Chair Updates (5 min)

3. Discuss Draft Recommendations with Potential Gaps (70 mins)

4. Phase 1 Initial Report: Proposed Structure (10 mins)

5. Public Comment Timeline (30 mins)

6. AOB (3 mins)