[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Request from your Chair

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Thu Mar 16 13:40:17 UTC 2023

I can make it work on both dates.

Thanks, Donna!

Dennis

From: Gnso-epdp-idn-team <gnso-epdp-idn-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Maxim Alzoba <m.alzoba at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 6:55 AM
To: Donna austin <DonnaAustin605 at hotmail.com>
Cc: "gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Request from your Chair

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I think it is what we need to do,

Please send separate calendar invites in advance (even notifications like - please check GNSO Calendar for IDNs ePDP would do nicely),
so it is not missed (keeping all things is mind is not easy).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,
FAITID

m. +7 916 6761580 (+telegram, +signal, -whatsapp)
skype oldfrogger

Current UTC offset: +3.00 (.Moscow)