[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] [Ext] Re: Notes and action items - IDNs EPDP Meeting #73 - 23 March 2023

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Fri Mar 24 10:24:03 UTC 2023

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your careful review of the notes and for catching that oversight. I've updated the notes on the wiki (https://community.icann.org/x/pgP5DQ) to reflect both the generic formula and the example using a 200,000 USD fee, making clear that the example is just to illustrate the proposal. If you have any further concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Emily