[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting #81 - Thursday 11 May 2023 at 12:00 UTC

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu May 11 01:55:18 UTC 2023

Dear All,

In preparation for our discussion of IDN Table harmonization, Sarmad prepared a briefing paper that includes the relevant background and rationale (please find attached).

We understand there is likely no time for the team to read through the document before the meeting, but we are circulating it now so you could review it at a later time. As a heads-up, staff’s slides that will provide the context of harmonization referenced materials in Sarmad’s briefing paper.

Best Regards,
Ariel