[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] November Calls

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Fri Nov 3 07:01:53 UTC 2023

Hi Ariel, hi all,

Am 02.11.2023 um 22:13 schrieb Ariel Liang:
> Dear All,
>
> In this month, we are expected to schedule two conference calls before
> we meet in Kuala Lumpur for the F2F workshop.
>
>   * Thursday, 9 November at 12:00-14:00 UTC
>   * Thursday, 16 November at 12:00-14:00 UTC

unfortunately, I won't be able to join the second call (16 Nov) as I
will be on holiday during that week. I will be able to join the first
call, though.

Talk to you next week.

Cheers,

Michael

      |       |
      | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                    Technologiepark
                                  Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                  44227 Dortmund
                                  Germany

      Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                  Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
      Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
      Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                  Register Court: