[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Phase 1 Final Report for Approval - by EOB Tuesday, 7 November

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Nov 8 16:26:51 UTC 2023

From: Gnso-epdp-idn-team <gnso-epdp-idn-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Ariel Liang <ariel.liang at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 10:01 AM
To: "gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-idn-team at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Phase 1 Final Report for Approval - by EOB Tuesday, 7 November

Hello everyone,

Given that there was no comment or concern raised for the draft Phase 1 Final Report by yesterday’s deadline, the report is now regarded as final. Staff will submit it to the GNSO Council today on behalf of the EPDP Team. Please find the final report attached.

Congratulations to everyone for the completion of Phase 1 work!!

Best Regards,
Ariel