[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] 回复: [EPDP-IDNs P2] Draft Initial Report - Request for Review

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Apr 10 04:46:04 UTC 2024

Dear EPDP Team Members,

Thanks all for your careful review, including the folks that confirmed that the Initial Report is ready to publish for public comment! The staff team has integrated the changes/suggestions from Zuan and nearly all suggestions from Michael – we did not amend the section on IDN table harmonization as we were informed it was primarily the RySG that worked with ICANN org. We also made a super minor change to help make clear why two specific pieces of Implementation Guidance are not indented, the reason being that they are independent of any Preliminary Recommendations. Unless any last second amendments are required, your staff team will begin the steps tomorrow to publish the attached version of the Initial Report for public comment.

Thanks again all and congrats on reaching this important milestone in the process!

Best,
Saewon, Dan, Ariel, and Steve