[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] [EPDP-IDNs P2] Draft Initial Report - Request for Review

Emmanuel Vitus emmanuelvitus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:20:40 UTC 2024

Hello Saewonn & team,
Thank you for sharing the draft and for your diligent work in preparing it
for review.

 After careful consideration, I would like to inform you that my group, the
NCSG, has raised no substantial objections or concerns regarding the
content presented.

We are supportive of moving forward with the publication as planned.

I apologize for the delay in our response.

Kind  regards,

Emmanuel
Sent from iPhone. Excuse brevity and typos.