[Gnso-epdp-idn-team] Proposed Agenda - IDN EPDP Meeting # 104 - Thursday, 25 January 2024 at 14:00 UTC (UPDATED TIME)

Daniel Gluck daniel.gluck at icann.org
Tue Jan 23 21:50:09 UTC 2024

Hi All,
Please find below the proposed agenda for our meeting on Thursday, 25 January 2024 from 14:00 – 16:00 UTC, which is two hours later than our usual start time.

IDNs EPDP Meeting #104
Proposed Agenda
Hi All,

  1.  Roll Call and SOI Updates (2 min)
  2.  Welcome and Chair Updates (5 min)
  3.  Harmonization of IDN tables discussion (30 min)
  4.  Variant Domain Set Definition (30 min)
  5.  Proposed Approach for Deferred Items from Implementation Guidelines 4.0 (25 min)
  6.  Proposed Approach for Coordination with ccPDP4 Regarding Implementation Guidelines  (25 min)
  7.  AOB (3min)

Thanks!
Ariel, Steve, Saewon, and Dan