[Gnso-epdp-legal] [Ext] RE: For your review: First batch of questions to be sent to EPDP Team for final sign-off

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Aug 22 12:01:22 UTC 2019

Just adding my support for this approach.

Am 22.08.2019 um 13:42 schrieb Thomas Rickert (eco):
> Hi Caitlin,
> I would like to subscribe to Brian’s note. The anchor question is
> pretty decisive for what we are doing. Delaying that will have an
> impact on our work and timeline. Maybe our dear leadership team is
> willing to reconsider. But, as Brian, I will respect any decision made
> on this.
>
> Thomas
>
> *****
> rickert.law
>

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 11:00 PM +0200, "King, Brian via
> Gnso-epdp-legal" <gnso-epdp-legal at icann.org
> <mailto:gnso-epdp-legal at icann.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Caitlin,
>
>     You’re welcome. While I slightly disagree with that approach as
>     I’d rather have the anchor question introduced with the others, I
>     will respect that decision, and I look forward to a productive
>     call tomorrow.
>
>     Thank you.
>
>     *Brian J. King *
>     Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs
>
>     T +1 443 761 3726_
>     markmonitor.com <http://www.markmonitor.com>_
>
>     *MarkMonitor
>     *Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.