[Gnso-epdp-legal] Edits to Phase 2 legal memo summaries

Thomas Rickert epdp at gdpr.ninja
Tue Dec 3 13:32:18 UTC 2019

Hi Caitlin,
Sorry for not sending my input to q11 earlier.

I suggest the following language for a footnote:

*The EPDP Team kindly asks to advise if the proposed approach is unnecessarily conservative. One aspect e.g. the legal committee has discussed is whether evidence of two domain names involved in abusive behavior shall be required or whether one domain name shall be sufficient.

Kind regards,
Thomas