[Gnso-epdp-legal] High-level notes and action items from Legal Committee Call #11

Crossman, Matthew mmcross at amazon.com
Fri Dec 13 20:09:51 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Attached are a set of proposed questions that distill and consolidate the issues we identified on our last call regarding the interplay between the accuracy principle and the legal vs. natural self-identification.  I tried to lead with the key point of disagreement (do we consider only data subject/controller interests or third-parties as well) and then pull in some specific examples of text from the memos for clarification.

Welcome any comments or suggestions.

Thanks,
Matt