[Gnso-epdp-legal] Proposed Agenda - Phase 2 Legal Committee Meeting #2

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Jul 18 19:14:35 UTC 2019

Hi León,

Attached, please find a proposed agenda for the next Legal Committee Meeting on Tuesday, 23 July. Please let me know if you have any proposed edits.

Marika and I will be on vacation next week, but Ariel Liang, copied herein, has kindly offered to take notes during the call. Berry will also be on hand to assist. You are definitely in capable hands, but please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Caitlin