[Gnso-epdp-legal] Action items from EPDP Phase 2 Legal Committee meeting at ICANN66

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Fri Nov 15 16:07:04 UTC 2019

Hi all,
here is the latest development on this issue:
https://edpb.europa.eu/sites/edpb/files/files/file1/edpb_guidelines_3_2018_territorial_scope_after_public_consultation_en.pdf
Apparently the EDPB (not the EPDP) has just this week published a set of
guidelines regarding the territorial scope of the GDPR.
This may make for some interesting reading and make the question redundant,
so I urge the members of this team to review it.
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.